At AT&T, we help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. Innovation powers all that we do and as part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passion for technology and connecting the world through top-of-the line communications to transform our company and your career.
As a member of the Strategy & Consulting group, you’ll craft actionable recommendations for AT&T’s senior leadership. We’ll rely on your analytics, consulting, and strategy expertise to develop innovative solutions and best practices for AT&T’s Supply Chain Organization overall. Successful candidates will have experience deconstructing complex problems, providing data-driven solutions and be proficient developing financial and operational models. Specific responsibilities involve:
- Strategy consulting projects focused on analyzing supplier engagement and spend, industry trends, and the impact of emerging technologies
- Fact-based negotiation support, including competitive event strategy and “should cost” analytical support
- Best-in-class market intelligence including M&A tracking, earnings announcements, and ongoing supplier assessments
As a successful candidate, you’ll be placed into a Supply Chain Strategy & Consulting group on our team that best matches up with your skills, interests, background, education and talents. In this unique and multi-faceted internship program, cross-functional collaboration and teamwork will be essential to succeed.
- Effective leadership and teamwork skills working with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Interest in industry research, effectiveness measurement, and process management
- Exposure to software, mechanical and electrical engineering concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in consulting, investment banking, sales and trading, or another highly strategic/analytical role; ideally with exposure to the telecommunications or technology industries
What does it take to join our team?
Qualified candidates must be pursuing a MBA or M.S. degree with a concentration in Business, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Applied Science, Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science or other relevant degree and graduating by Spring 2023. Job assignment locations are in Dallas, TX.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
Ready to be the future? It starts with you. Apply today!