Auldbrass Partners is seeking to hire up to two highly motivated, and dynamic Summer Research Interns to join our growing team of private equity investment professionals in NYC.
Intern Responsibilities will include:
· Researching industry dynamics and competition in high growth sectors including software, healthcare, and EdTech.
· Preparing reports on recent trends in technology, venture capital, private equity and secondaries.
· Preparing preliminary analysis of potential investment opportunities.
· Preparing comprehensive portfolio company monitoring reports for our existing investments in conjunction with our core team.
Also, significant time will be allocated to each Interns review and understanding of completed Auldbrass transactions.
Summer Research Intern(s) must possess the following background(s), interests and skill sets:
· A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
· A significant interest in private equity, venture capital, corporate finance and financial markets
· Exceptional communication, leadership and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
· Positive, professional demeanor, outgoing personality and a high level of personal initiative
· Excellent time management skills and a deadline orientation
· Self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced, transaction orientated environment
· Experience using MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
About Auldbrass Partners
Founded in 2011 as a spin-out from Citigroup, Auldbrass Partners is a 100% employee-owned firm. Over the course of their careers, our principals have completed over $5 billion in secondaries transactions. We are solely focused on executing a specialized private equity strategy that takes minority positions in excellent companies with strong sustainable growth and resilience that can be reasonably expected to achieve liquidity in the near-term.
We solely focus on acquiring secondary private equity assets, and have no competing products or conflicts of interest.