Balyasny Asset Management L.P. (BAM) founded in 2001, is an institutional investment firm dedicated to delivering consistent, uncorrelated absolute returns in all market environments. BAM has offices in Chicago, New York, Greenwich, San Francisco, Hong Kong and London.
At BAM, we are our talent. We are a growing firm that offers a multitude of professional opportunities. Through BAM’s selective hiring process, we target the best and brightest in the business, and strive to create an environment which attracts and retains top talent. Maintaining a culture where people are energized to come to work is paramount to our success. Our team is motivated to perform each and every day.
As a result, BAM has built a reputation as a firm that provides the tools necessary for talented individuals to achieve their goals and reach their highest potential.
Are you an intelligent and motivated individual? Are you passionate about technology and creating innovative solutions for multifaceted problems? We are looking for creative and enthusiastic students to join our team as summer software engineers. In your role, you will:
– Participate in all parts of software development lifecycle – you will take part of the design, implementation, and rollout of production systems
– Model complicated data patterns and structures
– Utilize the latest technologies to scale applications
– Work closely with different teams across engineering, data, finance, and other teams throughout the company
What You’ll Bring
– Proven knowledge of at least one high-level programming language and its framework (Python, C#, C++, Java, etc.)
– Passion for coding and ability to accurately communicate what you’ve worked on technically in school and/or previous internships
– Energetic, technical, and equipped with the skills and knowledge to drive results
– Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science or a similar field