Digital Content Manager
Headquartered in Charlottesville, Virginia with a satellite office in New York City
B/NTAM partners with impact-driven companies to develop digital-first marketing, communications, and public affairs strategies for the most important issues of our time. Founded by our CEO Natasha Kalergis in 2015, B/NTAM’s collective leadership has worked within the private, public, commercial, and advocacy-based sectors—delivering best-in-class communication services for small businesses, major corporate boardrooms, and some of the world’s largest renewable energy organizations. With offices in Charlottesville, VA, and New York City, we pride ourselves on our innovation, scalability, flexibility, and creativity—illuminating our clients’ stories in an ever-evolving digital world.
About the Opportunity
B/NTAM is seeking a motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our team of communication experts. This role is a unique mix of omnichannel strategy, project management, and execution to lead best-in-class communications on one or more of these channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, MailChimp.
You should be a pro (or aspire to be) at writing compelling captions for social media content, working with designers to produce gorgeous creative assets, and a stickler for detail when it comes to all things project management. Questions you frequently ask yourself include: Does this content reflect the strategy? Is this what the client asked for? Is this the most compelling and concise way to communicate this? Do I really like this?
- Write multiple client content calendars for their social platforms each month – researching and producing relevant, on-brand captions and imagery for the client.
- Partner with Bantam’s design department to produce visual assets for monthly content calendars across client platforms
- Stay up-to-date with industry related news within the clean energy space
- Work with reporting and analytics team to ensure insights from past data is being integrated into new work
- Ability to meet all deadlines and project manage your own workload
- Minimum of 1 year of digital marketing experience (agency or in-house)
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Creative Thinking – takes a brand, an objective, and a platform and thinks of innovative ways to bring them together
- Relationship Building – practices the ability to be personal, understanding, and a desire to do what’s best for the team and the client
- Must have the drive to grow with the company, bringing new and innovative ideas to the team
- Take on a start-up mentality: we are all in this together!
What We Offer You
Excellent benefits with multiple options for healthcare, life insurance, and much more
- Work/life balance with flexible work hours
- Teleworking optional
- A team committed to constantly innovating digital marketing best practices and having fun while doing it!