- Competitive Compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY One!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and AD&D Insurance, and Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Parking reimbursement for all employees that are required to conduct business for BSCS
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
Clinician is responsible for clinical programming and oversight. In conjunction with Program Director, Clinician provides clinical leadership to program staff by implementing the treatment plan in the residential milieu, as well as clinical case management. This position collaborates with children/adolescents, their families, guardians, and other care providers through designing and implementing individual, group, and family therapy in a residential setting.