***$2,500 Commitment Bonus Available!***
Beacon Light Behavioral Health System is looking for a Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH) Professional who is responsible for coordination of treatment for their assigned caseload by performing the following duties include: individual, family and group psychotherapy delivered directly to the identified client. Provided services are delivered face to face, child centered, family focused, individualized and include family therapy, and behavioral management as indicated. Staff will aid the family in establishing healthy community connections and social interactions by linking them to natural and community supports. The goal of services is to provide strength based intensive therapeutic services to a child and family in settings other than a provider agency or office.
Beacon Light Behavioral Health System has partnered with various school districts in Pennsylvania to offer Mental Health treatment in a flexible Community and School-Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH) model.
This position gives preference to individuals with an active driver’s license and a DMV check that is clear. Position may require travel 25-50% of the time in the local community or to assist with individuals attending required appointments or visits.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master trained, Licensed in this Commonwealth as a Social Worker, psychologist, professional counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist or Clinical Social Worker; with two years’ experience in a CASSP systems program; OR
- Certification as a National Board Certified counselor.
- Additional education/experience would qualify if in accordance with the current state regulations.
- Management experience required.
- 18 Paid Time Off Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 3 Paid Personal Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- And More!
Beacon Light is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Joint Commission accredited, and a Trauma Informed Care agency providing the best support to our clients and staff.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.