*** $2500 Commitment Bonus Available ***
(Commitment Bonus is paid $1250 after 90 days employment, $1250 after 6 months employment.)
Beacon Light Behavioral Health System is looking for a Psychiatric Nurse who is responsible for the oversight and delivery of nursing care and coordination of health services within the DDTT program. Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) is a mobile service that provides intensive treatment to individuals with both mental health and intellectual/developmental disabilities. Referral to this service requires coordination with the assigned county representative for the individual.
This position gives preference to individuals with an active driver’s license and a DMV check that is clear. Position may require travel 25-50% of the time in the local community or to assist with individuals attending required appointments or visits.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- A degree from an accredited school of nursing
- An unrestricted, Pennsylvania, RN license
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience practicing general nursing
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a psychiatric or behavioral health setting
- Experience working with individuals with mental illness and ID.
- 18 Paid Time Off Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- And More!
Beacon Light is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Joint Commission accredited, and a Trauma Informed Care agency providing the best support to our clients and staff.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.