The Lead Mobile Medication RN is responsible for the management of the daily functions of the assigned teams within specified geographies.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Nursing school certification/diploma required
- Current unrestricted Pennsylvania Registered Nursing License
- Three years nursing experience
- One year psychiatric nursing experience serving seriously mentally ill adults strongly preferred
Must demonstrate during the first 90 days in position, and annually thereafter, competencies in the following areas:
- Leading a Team
- Collaborating with Medical Staff
- Documentation Standards
- Working with MH/IDD Clients
- Completing Nursing Assessments
- Developing Treatment Plans
- Knowledge of Psychiatric Medications
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.