Beacon Light Behavioral Health System is looking for a part-time Outpatient Therapist who is responsible for coordination of treatment for their assigned caseload. The Outpatient Clinic provides mental health evaluation, medication management, and therapy services for adults and children.
This position requires an active driver’s license and a DMV check that is clear. Position may require travel in the communities served or state of Pennsylvania for position requirements 25-50% of the time. Travel to assist with individuals attending required appointments or visits as needed 5-10% of the time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Masters Degree in counseling, social work, or psychology.
- Licensed professional and prior experience preferred.
- Earn Paid Time Off (PTO) based on hours worked.
- Earn Paid Holiday time based on hours worked.
- Retirement Plan
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- And More!
Beacon Light is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Joint Commission accredited, and a Trauma Informed Care agency providing the best support to our clients and staff.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.