*** $2500 Commitment Bonus available ***
Beacon Light Behavioral Health System is looking for a Residential Licensed Therapist who is responsible for the management of an assigned caseload of clientele for individual, family and group therapy. This will be done as a member of, and in coordination with the Residential Treatment Team. The GIRLS (Girls In Recovery Learning Strengths) program is a joint-commission accredited residential program for female youth ages 10 through 18 who have a mental health diagnosis and are in need of intensive treatment.
This position requires an active driver’s license and a DMV check that is clear. Position may require travel in the local community or to assist with individuals attending required appointments or visits 25-50% of the time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Master’s Degree in a Human Service related field.
- Must hold a clinical license such as Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), National Certified Counselor (NCC), or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and/or Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and/or Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS).
- Preference given to individuals with prior experience.
- 18 Paid Time Off Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- And More!
Beacon Light is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Joint Commission accredited, and a Trauma Informed Care agency providing the best support to our clients and staff.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.