• Conduct comprehensive screenings and assessments that include the medical, behavioral, and pharmaceutical needs of the patient.
• Remotely triage patients via our online chat-based platform.
• Recommend suitable treatment plans and consider cost-effective treatment modalities, within your scope of practice.
• Assist in care coordination to ensure our members are cared for in a timely manner.
• Provide relevant medical and wellness education within your scope of practice.
• Act as a resource for the broader care team within your scope of practice
• Answering all in bound calls into the virtual care center.
• Expected to use clinical judgement to address patient concerns.
• Maintains patient records so that problems, plans, actions, and goals are accurately and clearly stated.
• Refer patients to the proper specialist, if required.
• BSN required, Registered Nurse licensure in Pennsylvania, Delaware, or West Virginia
• 2 years of clinical RN experience
• Effective communication skills
• Basic computer skills and familiarity with MS Office
• Ability to work independently
• Detail oriented