We’re excited to be looking for a Receptionist to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA. Reporting to our VP of Human Resources, you will handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel arrangements.
How will you support the team?
• Welcome visitors, interviewees, customers, etc. at front door
• Answer phone calls and direct calls appropriately
• Maintain tidiness of the reception area
• Order office/department supplies
• Schedule and coordinate appointments and interviews
• Assist Senior Leadership Team with any administrative or scheduling tasks
We’re looking for someone with…
•High school diploma/ GED required or 2+ years of applicable experience
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Demonstrated ability to draft, revise, and proofread correspondents
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated knowledge of office systems, technology, and relevant software (MS Office Suite.)
Why join us?
•Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate people — who are driven and great at what they do.
•We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
•We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look internally first.
•The usual items you’d expect – your choice of two options for medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team events, and much more