We are currently in search of Validation Engineers for our pharmaceutical clients nationwide.
US Candidates ONLY- USC/GC/ OPT/CPT/TN/L2/H1-B/H4-EAD- Multiple Positions.
We welcome fresh graduates with specialization in Biotechnology, Regulatory, Biomedical, Biochemistry, Chemical, Pharmacy, Chemistry, healthcare or any related life science field. 0-1 year of experience needed. We will train you also.
Responsibilities of the Validation Engineer include:-
- Execute startup CQV activities involving the commissioning and qualification of pharmaceutical lab and manufacturing equipment and computer systems.
- Execution of CQV validation protocols specific to manufacturing, including IQ, OQ, and PQ of lab and manufacturing equipment and computer systems.
- Establish validation standards, develop testing protocols, prepare equipment, document test results and maintain records for later analysis
- Complete appropriate cGMP documentation throughout validation life-cycle.
- Technical/SOP writing
Compensation for the Validation Engineer include:
- 60,000-90,000 based on experience
- Attractive employee benefits package, 401K , PTO, travel expenses paid
- No Corp to Corp available.
Validation, IQ, OQ, PQ, Engineering, automation, pharma, commissioning, qualification, Quality control, quality assurance, technical documentation, document control, workflow, files, document management, auditing, engineering, pharma, pharmaceutical, contract to hire, contract, permanent, full time, benefits, 401K, direct hire, cell culture, gene therapy, temperature mapping, lab equipment, KAYE, Fill/finish, sterile, upstream, downstream, process
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental/Health/Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation Assistance
- Immigration/visa sponsorship available
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations/Nationwide