This position will be located in Chicago.
What Are Your Responsibilities?
This position responsible for completing an entry level rotational role though Audit and Finance. Successful candidate will learn and be accountable for specific functions that will provide a broad business and financial view of HCSC while developing skills and knowledge for a career within the organization.
What Are the Requirements You Must Meet?
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business OR have completed an HCSC internship in a Finance related area
* Knowledge of basic accounting, audit, finance and system data analysis
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Clear, Concise Verbal and written communication
* Uses existing procedures to solve routine or basic problems
* A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
* Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
*Graduation date between December 2020 – June 2021
What Do You Need To Be Successful?
* Audit/Finance experience
* Health Insurance experience or knowledge
* Demonstrates eagerness to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to serve customers’ needs effectively. Has the desire and drive to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to perform job more effectively
*Learns needed skills by performing assigned work
What Does the New Grad Program Entail?
* Formal Orientation to build business and industry acumen
*Challenging real-world hands on projects
*Quarterly networking opportunities and professional development workshops among peers and company leaders
*Business Resource Group involvement
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.