B&M Consulting Group, Inc. is seeking an entry-level Cybersecurity Engineer to assist with the installation, configuration, integration, and maintenance of security systems and applications to clients throughout the Federal government. In this role, you will work closely with experienced Team Leads and a Project Manager to design and maintain secure systems, while also working directly with Federal clients to establish security goals and identify the correct tools to enable effective IT solutions.
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs
- Communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Cybersecurity Engineering
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above
- Strong working knowledge of various software languages
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact efficiently with clients and peers
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
· Knowledge of/experience with:
- anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, and content filtering
- cloud development, implementation, and maintenance
- disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods
- designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures
· Demonstrated experience with the following tools is preferred (but not required): Splunk, Tripwire, WebInspect, SolarWinds, BigFix, Tenable Nessus, FireMon, Cisco (FirePOWER, ISE, WSA, Cloudlock, Stealthwatch, AMP for Endpoints
U.S. Citizens ONLY. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to pass a Federal background check for a public trust clearance, for which U.S. Citizenship is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
B&M Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.