At BNP Paribas, we belong to a forward-thinking group where our diversity & inclusion initiatives take center stage and where new ideas and fresh perspectives foster and nurture innovation.
As a sophomore-level student, you have the opportunity to expand your potential with the BNP Paribas Exploratory Summits. The Summits offer three days of interactive, virtual programming crafted to immerse students into the culture and core Banking, Markets and Corporate Function businesses of BNP Paribas.
Each Summit will create dynamic conversations exploring the importance of Diversity & Inclusion and the ways in which it is an essential part of the cultural fabric of BNP Paribas.
The Summits will help you find success through:
- Fireside chats and panels hosted by current Analysts and former Interns, senior leaders and the BNP Paribas Employee Resource Groups (African Heritage, HOLA, Pride, and more)
- Open conversations and small group sessions hosted by business leaders and team members who will share their professional experiences and how they support BNP Paribas’s mission and values
- Skills-building activities to build your resume and expand your professional knowledge and skillsets
- Dedicated recruiting office hours with our Campus Recruiting team and hiring managers accessible for your questions
- Networking and accelerated opportunities to interview for our Summer 2022 Internship Programs
ACE Summit | March 2021
The Summit for Accelerated Career Exploration (ACE) welcomes students in a celebration of all underrepresented identities. We champion identities including but not limited to: women, underrepresented populations, first generation, veterans, LGBTQIA+, and/or those with disabilities.
Current undergraduate, sophomore-level students with a Winter 2022-Spring 2023 graduation date are eligible to apply to either (or both!) Summits.
All majors and academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. No financial experience is required!
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that champions diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.