Bodhi Tree is looking to hire a college student with a demonstrated interest in finance/investing as an intern. Responsibilities include data analysis, model building, primary research and speaking with analysts/brokers. Interns work directly with the fund’s founder, allowing them to set goals and reflect on what each intern would like to learn.
• Pitched stocks or companies in a presentation
• Analyzed financial statements (10-Ks, 10-Qs, etc.) and earnings transcripts
• Participated in an investment club
• Read business publications (WSJ, FT, etc.)
• Traded within a real or simulated portfolio
• Held a finance internship
• Utilized Microsoft Office
Bodhi Tree Advisors is a long/short hedge fund focused on the TMT space.