Marketing/Social Media Intern
Please indicate which semester you are applying for as well as email your Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall & Spring Commitment
- Volunteer at 10 run clubs
- 140 Hours over 12 weeks – Unpaid
- Volunteer at 12 run clubs
- 240 Hours over 12 week – Unpaid
As a Social Media/Marketing Intern, you will play a critical role in implementing marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness. It is essential that the Social Media/Marketing Intern creates engaging social media content for BRR’s audience and partners. The intern will gain project management experience while implementing a new online interface for participants in BRR’s programs. This position offers the opportunity to learn the skills needed to lead a large strategic change project in order to meet business development goals.
As part of the Boston Road Runners team, you will be helping to foster and support an inclusive Greater Boston running community by creating an open, accessible, and welcoming environment for athletes of all background and experience levels across the region.
The ideal candidate needs to have the go-getter personality. Always consider the entire picture when starting new projects. This person’s motto might be “I don’t understand everything, but I know I can do it.” An adventurous individual and fears almost nothing, and approaches tasks with an upbeat attitude.
Responsibilities of the Social Media/Marketing Intern include:
- A 3-month commitment
- Create fun and engaging social media content
- Creating Videos
- Creating marketing campaigns using Facebook Paid Ads
- Proficient in Social Media and graphic design
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree (preferably Marketing)