BRAG connects you to internship opportunities in retail, fashion and related industries!
The BRAG Internship Program is a comprehensive paid 8-10 week professional development program for students of color designed to expose high potential college juniors and seniors in the business of fashion including, but not limited to: buying, design, digital, human resources, marketing, merchandising, planning, store management, and technology. The BRAG culture is collaborative and results driven with an expectation of students to deliver excellence. Upon completion of the Internship Program, students will have access to a professional network, knowledge of the industry and tools to successfully compete in the business of fashion.
THE BRAG EXPERIENCE
In addition to an internship with one of our corporate partners, the program includes:
- Training: One week orientation consisting of seminars, workshops, retail math classes, a business case study, and a cultural experience
- Mentorship: A BRAG Coach and one-on-one support
- Networking: Opportunities to interact with industry professionals and like-minded peers
- Rising college junior or senior
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in the business of fashion