- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 19 Days Paid Vacation
- Free breakfast, lunch and parking!
- Contribute to creating a safe, nurturing, caring atmosphere for youth at Brandon
- Demonstrate an understanding of child development relevant to the age group of the program.
- Demonstrate an ability to form and maintain positive, nurturing relationships with youth by building trust and supporting competencies through interest and active engagement.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the physical and emotional environment by contributing to the school being a place that is emotionally and physically safe, nurturing, appropriately engaging and stimulating, which fosters growth and resilience.
- Work as part of a team to identify needs and strategies to meet those needs.
Monday – Friday 7AM – 3PM. 36k-48k depending on licensure, experience, and college degree.
- BA Degree required
- Valid MA teaching licensure
- Masters degree preferred.
- Experience working in school setting required
- Valid driver’s license. Valid DEEC CORI/Background check
Position is for middle and high school.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year