Brandywine Realty Trust is one of the largest, publicly traded, integrated real estate companies in the US, headquartered in Philadelphia, with a core focus in the Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and Austin markets. Organized as a REIT, we own, develop, lease and manage an urban, town center and transit-oriented portfolio. At Brandywine, we believe excellence is rooted in process, people, and passion. We work together toward a shared vision, and within a culture emphasizing ingenuity, work/life balance, and civic engagement. We value the customer experience above all else and strive to exceed expectations in every interaction.
Brandywine is seeking a curious and motivated Intern to support the sales enablement and marketing efforts of our organization by helping turn data-driven leads into new clients. This individual will be focused on collecting relevant consumer data, analyzing outreach efforts and reporting out the results of campaigns, all with a goal of getting the right message to the right audiences as we introduce thousands of new leads to our brand and products.
This position reports to our Director of Research but will work in close collaboration with the VP of Media/Marketing and the rest of the Marketing Team.
Tasks may include:
- Consistently feeding our CRM with relevant, data-driven prospects and assist in reaching out to those prospects
- Working with marketing & leasing teams to optimize and report out on customer segmentation, account targeting, and channel development
- Designing, measuring, and interpreting experiments
- Standardizing reporting of leasing pipeline health, campaign performance, ad conversions, personal outreach, and other key performance metrics to guide our stakeholders and allow team members to act quickly as needed
- Use our CRM to automate workflows that reduce the burden on our marketing, leasing, and property management teams so they can focus on serving customers
- Presenting new ideas to improve marketing processes and helping test new methods of using data to increase customer engagement & internal efficiencies
- Maintaining the accuracy of data in our Customer Relationship Management system and supplementing it with additional contact information as needed
Who we are looking for
You love data – digging around in it, creating value from it and gleaning new insights. You have a strong interest in marketing as well as real estate, finance, urban planning or some combination thereof. You’re comfortable exploring unknowns and enjoy collaborating with others, maintaining an eye for detail and documentation. We are also looking for someone who is reliable and communicative, especially as this position will be collaborating with team members spread out across our three key markets.
- Applicant must be at least a rising Junior in college with previous courses in stats and/or data analysis preferred
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and/or Airtable preferred
This position is part-time and paid at an hourly salary of $18/hr. Applicants must be able to work at least 20 hours a week. No benefits are included.