Brighton Park Capital is a leading technology-focused growth equity firm founded by industry veterans from General Atlantic, Summit Partners, Great Hill Partners, and JMI. We partner with exceptional management teams and use our decades of operating experience to help them build world class companies. We help our companies attract unique talent, develop market-leading products, build highly productive sales organizations, and connect better with customers through the use of technology. Brighton Park Capital has over $1bn in committed capital for Fund I (raised in October 2020).
To-date, Brighton Park has invested in twelve companies across infrastructure, healthcare, digital transformation, human resources, eCommerce enablement, data science and sales enablement technology.
JOB TITLE: Investment Summer Analyst
ELIBILITY: Current sophomores (graduation dates between December 2023 and June 2024) who identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, Female, and/or LGBTQ+
PROGRAM LOCATION: Greenwich, CT
PROGRAM LENGTH: 10 weeks
As a leading technology growth equity firm, Brighton Park Capital is committed to investing in building our diverse and inclusive workforce and as a result has developed the Sophomore Diversity Summer Analyst program focused on identifying, mentoring, and hiring top diverse talent. This program is open to sophomore candidates who identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, Female, and/or LGBTQ+ with scheduled graduation dates between December 2023 and June 2024.
The program aims to provide undergraduates who have had limited exposure to our industry and are considering their career options with a unique opportunity to gain an introduction to the industry through a 10-week paid internship.
Through training, networking sessions, and intensive on the job experience, you’ll gain unique insights into the opportunities at Brighton Park, discover how growth equity investing works, and receive guidance on choosing the next step in your career.
The Sophomore Diversity Summer Analyst program provides a unique window into the growth equity investment landscape from the lens of Brighton Park, a premier growth equity investment platform. You will see the full investment lifecycle from initial thematic research to sourcing and relationship building to diligence and portfolio management. This position will teach analysts how growth equity investing works, how investors think, and how great enterprise software and services companies are built.
You will interact with senior executives at growth stage companies, create thematic research projects that guide the firm’s investment strategy in conjunction with senior leaders, and play a critical role in Brighton Park’s deal flow through sourcing and evaluating opportunities. Your day to day responsibilities will vary widely and you’ll have to be comfortable managing multiple projects and tasks. As a summer analyst at Brighton Park, you’ll have the opportunity to work across any number of industries and business models while developing your own skillset and investment ideas.
Brighton Park Capital is committed to providing a world-class experience to its analysts through comprehensive investment training.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and gaps/opportunities within enterprise software market
- Source and screen potential investments through thematic research
- Develop thought leadership pieces on enterprise software market trends and insights
- Participate in deal evaluation, execution, and portfolio management
DESIRED PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-starters with demonstrated track records of academic performance, work ethic, and integrity
- Pursuit of an undergraduate degree with a record of academic excellence; computer science, economics, and/or finance major preferred but not required
- Prior internship experience in investing, investment banking, technology, sales operations, or consulting is a plus, but not required
- Passionate about technology and/or healthcare
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Presentation and reporting skills (experience working with Excel and PowerPoint)
- High level of maturity and sound judgment
- Candidate must have authorization to work in the United States as Brighton Park will not be the sponsor of visas or any other kind of work authorization