Broadway Plus seeks an ambitious, personable, confident, and well-organized intern for the summer of 2021. The ideal candidate is passionate about theater and excited to learn more about the different avenues that shape Broadway.
Broadway Plus is the first and only business to coordinate and promote Official VIP Experiences for Broadway shows. In 2020, the company quickly pivoted and became the industry leader in connecting Broadway’s biggest stars with fans all over the world through its online booking platform. It offers multiple opportunities for theater lovers to virtually experience Broadway: one-on-one experiences (lessons, meet-and-greets), group events (concerts, Q&As, live events), workshops, and a subscription service, PlusPass.
This intern will assist the Director of Sales & team with tasks including partner and client engagement, sales research & fulfillment, database management, artist onboarding, and pre and post-sales communication.
The ideal candidate exhibits:
- Creativity – Propose ideas for long-term projects
- Drive – Go above-and-beyond to exceed expectations with each tasks and objective
- Flexibility – Thrive in a fast-paced environment while coming up with solutions quickly
- Teamwork – Able to work cross-functionally within Sales and other departments, keeping different perspectives aligned to a common goal with a good sense of humor
- Organization – Advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Interest in learning new systems by using both guided practice and independent research.
- Experience with the following organizational systems is highly preferred: Salesforce, Excel, and G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Drive, Forms etc.)
Role will run from late May to August, with an opportunity to extend further if applicable. The intern will be asked to join us full-time in our CDC-compliant Times Square NYC HQ in-person this summer.
To Apply: Please submit a resume along with a 2-4 minute video of why you would be the perfect fit for this internship, any relevant experience you want to highlight, and why you’d love to be part of our team!