The intern will be working in market analysis across our three primary markets: Chile, Peru, Argentina and Colombia. Typical tasks include:
- Advising foreign companies on entering these 3 markets.
- Advising on and explaining any potential barriers to market entry for our partners’ goods and/or services.
- Advising companies on subsidies and financial opportunities available to foreign companies in our markets.
- Working closely with the Ministry of Economy in Ontario, the State of Wisconsin and the State of New York among other government entities to assist their companies in increasing exports to Chile and Peru.
In order to carry out these tasks it will be necessary to carry out in-depth primary and secondary market research over the internet and phone in order to be able to promote and market our partners’ services. We currently have projects in action across all three of our primary markets and across a wide-range of industries from pharmaceuticals and household goods, to automobiles and mining to name but a few.
The intern will also be involved in day-to-day admin duties as and when required as well as other ad-hoc tasks to support senior management.
- High level of Spanish and English
- Report writing experience
- Analysis experience
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Communication skills