The primary objective of Butterball’s Management Development Program is to grow future leaders by providing a series of assignments and professional development.
Team members entering the Management Development Program will be provided the opportunity to experience different aspects of Butterball’s integrated business model through multiple assignments throughout our system. Over the course of approximately 18 – 24 months, associates will experience a variety of disciplines such as Marketing, Sales Planning, Business Development, etc.
With this track being focused on Marketing, Sales and Business Development, the rotations this participant will experience will be focused in those areas to develop depth of knowledge.
Marketing, Sales and Business Development Track:
- Marketing: Projects can support in areas of brand/product management, public relations and integrated marketing communications
- Sales: Projects can support in areas of support with sales strategy and planning, customer planning and development, and support product mix management
- Business Development: Projects can support in areas of trade program review, post promotion analysis, TPO support
The program is managed from our Headquarters Office in Garner, NC, but each Management Development Associate will likely be assigned to multiple geographic locations during his/her time in this program. While each experience is unique, all Associates will be:
- Exposed to different core Butterball functions and disciplines
- Provided hands-on experiences and developmental training
- Given opportunities to collaborate and build a network of colleagues and interact with senior leadership
We recognize the value that innovative, talented problem solvers can bring to our team and are vital to our continued growth. We are looking for individuals who possess strong technical skills, balanced with personal integrity and effective communication skills. Additionally, success in our team environment requires the ability to show initiative, assume leadership, demonstrate a strong ability to work with others and get the job done – and do so the Butterball Way.
Undergraduates pursuing degrees in the following areas will be considered:
Butterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.
Should you need assistance at any stage of the hiring process or would like to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Butterball, please contact us immediately. Your request for an accommodation will be kept confidential, will only be shared with individuals with a business need-to-know, and will not subject you to any adverse treatment.