Buttonwood Network, Inc. is a software platform that offers growth equity companies a new way to raise capital – on their own terms. Buttonwood allows growth companies to efficiently “run a process” themselves with the goal of driving better outcomes in less time. With Buttonwood, companies can increase their prospective investor pool by inviting family offices and endowments who are seeking direct venture investments, in addition to traditional VC investors. Securities products are offered through our registered broker-dealer, BW Network Securities, LLC.
Buttonwood is looking to add interns to its rapidly growing, nimble team. Interns at Buttonwood will help manage fund-raising processes and ongoing client relationship development. Candidates will have the opportunity to conduct research on venture capital firms, evaluate privately-held high-growth companies with a tech focus, and maintain potential clients’ databases.
After this internship, successful candidates will have a great understanding about the fund-raising process and venture capital ecosystem while operating at the forefront of FinTech innovation. They will play a vital role and work closely with the senior management team of Buttonwood Network.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Administer clients’ profiles on Buttonwood as well as manage related software tools
- Conduct company research, develop financial models and investor pitch materials
- Support building the business by helping manage ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with stellar academic track record; Master’s degree preferred
- Interest and / or experience in technology, startups and the venture capital ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills in situations that require accuracy and attention to detail
- Resourceful self-starter who can take initiative to make forward progress on goals without requiring step-by-step direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to learn more about Buttonwood Network at www.buttonwoodnetwork.com and submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Position” in the subject line.
Buttonwood Network is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.