Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP is one of the world’s most prominent and fastest growing law firms. Our clients include the world’s premier financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies and other leading corporations, government entities, charitable and health care organizations, and private clients. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for crafting innovative business and financial solutions and developing precedent-setting legal strategies to achieve our clients’ goals.
We have an excellent opportunity in our New York Office for three entry level Paralegals in our Capital Markets department.
- four-year college degree, required (min. 3.0 GPA upon graduation);
- interest in the legal profession;
- ability to work well in a team environment;
- excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- excellent computer skills with proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel;
- flexibility to work overtime, a must;
- must be able to make an approx. 2 year commitment to the position;
- able to start full time employment in May/June 2021;
- motivated and detail oriented.
Our Capital Markets paralegals help attorneys address the most challenging legal and business issues in their department. They enjoy a broad range of responsibilities, including performing factual research, drafting documents and assisting with the preparation and filing of transactional documents. Also, they support our Capital Markets attorneys regarding daily requests. Combining their own skills with state-of-the-art technology and the assistance of an extensive administrative staff, our Paralegals help Cadwalader attorneys provide a superior level of legal representation.