Clinical Social Worker
$86,868 – $110,484 annual salary (Licensed)
$80,748 – $103,032 annual salary (Pre-Licensed)
At California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS), dedicated clinical social workers, like you, will enjoy a stable, secure environment while working collaboratively with a team of mental health clinicians committed to providing optimal care, promoting patients’ successful reintegration into society, and reducing recidivism.
In this key role, you will:
· Conduct assessments and summarize case information for use in diagnosis, treatment, and release
· Develop, monitor, and modify treatment plans as necessary
· Document and evaluate treatment progress
· Coordinate patient placement with community services
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
- Free on-site, in-person CEUs
- And much more
To thrive in this role candidates must possess at least one year of patient care/internship experience.
We currently have opportunities at California Medical Facility, located between San Francisco and Sacramento near family-friendly Vacaville.
To apply online, please visit https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5614296&user_id=