$106,980 – $127,512 Annual Range
Do you want a stable job that comes with all of the benefits of working for the State of California? California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking skilled Registered Nurses, like you, who are ready to be part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team dedicated to delivering quality medical care. In addition to applicable CA licensure, you must possess documentation of COVID-19 vaccination or medical/religious exemption.
In this key position, you will:
· Provide primary care for patients with both chronic and acute conditions
· Educate patients in self-care, wellness, and symptom and disease management
· Perform disease prevention and infection prevention/control activities
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
· Bonus for those new to State Service
· Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
· A variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance options
· Secure State of California pension that vests in five years (visit www.calpers.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
· Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plan options
· And much more
We currently have opportunities at Folsom State Prison located near family-friendly Folsom located 30 miles east of Sacramento. This city has a rich history, beautiful modern neighborhoods, and excellent schools. Folsom offers many activities including expansive bike trails, boating on Folsom Lake, and shopping at upscale boutiques.
Take the first step and apply online at: https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5619211&user_id=