Job Title: Electrical Apprentice
Department: Mountain Operations
Reports to: Director of Mountain Operations
The Electrical Apprentice will assist in installing, maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting all electrical systems, lifts, snowmaking systems, lighting, Waterpark infrastructure and buildings.
- Assists in the safe and timely completion of electrical maintenance and repair tasks resort-wide.
- Ensures all facilities are maintained to NEC Code and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Reads diagrams and manufacturer’s manuals to ensure compliance of all systems.
- Assists in emergency situations.
- Works safely at all times, constant compliance to OSHA standards highly important.
- Completes all log sheets accurately and in a timely manner.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- Three (3) years experience or schooling with the following systems preferred: AC/DC motors, voltage controls, digital drives, low voltage electrical control circuits, PLC and relay logic, electrical wiring and troubleshooting, mechanical and communications.
- Ability to work with all voltages up to and including 480 volt 3 phase required.
- Ability to ski and/or snowboard preferred.
- Current, valid driver’s license required.
- Problem solving, organizational and communication skills required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications preferred.
Work Conditions and Schedule:
- Exposure to high voltages,
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will, on occasion, occur outdoors.
- Working with dirty, greasy equipment is to be expected.
- Climbing and working at excessive heights is to be expected.
- Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
- During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania! You can enjoy yourselves at Camelback Mountain Adventures, splash around all year inside Aquatopia, lounge in the sun at Camelbeach, or embrace the winter cold with the best skiing/snowboarding in the Poconos or at the Biggest Snowtubing Park in the USA. At Camelback Resort you can do it all, time and time again!
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS! Our amazing perks vary depending on season. Enjoy our complimentary access to Snowtubing, Aquatopia, Camelbeach, Mountain Adventures, and free lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Bring your friends and family along with our bonus ticket package. What are you waiting for?! Apply today.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.