Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports to: Assistant Director of Food and Beverage
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Ensure work areas are properly stocked and prepare requisitions as needed.
- Ensure work areas are neat and clean.
- Check that trays and tables are set to standards.
- Ensure quality control of all menus with regards to cleanliness and appearance.
- Assist in the outlets when necessary.
Next Level Duties:
- Ensure that tables are cleared promptly.
- Ensure proper settlement of checks.
- Ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Ensure food quality.
- Ensure communication with oncoming shift.
- Handling guest complaints or special requests, communicate to management when necessary.
- Be capable of training and performing all duties required of all food and beverage outlet employees.
- Hold pre-meal meetings daily to monitor service and promote up selling.
- Check staffing levels and adjust according to business demand.
- Requisition linen as needed.
- Ensure property is free of trays and trash.
- Control payroll cost in food and beverage outlets.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must have an outgoing and friendly personality.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania! You can enjoy yourselves at Camelback Mountain Adventures, splash around all year inside Aquatopia, lounge in the sun at Camelbeach, or embrace the winter cold with the best skiing/snowboarding in the Poconos or at the Biggest Snowtubing Park in the USA. At Camelback Resort you can do it all, time and time again!
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS! Our amazing perks vary depending on season. Enjoy our complimentary access to Snowtubing, Aquatopia, Camelbeach, Mountain Adventures, and free lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Bring your friends and family along with our bonus ticket package. What are you waiting for?! Apply today.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.