Work at a premier coed camp this summer!
EMTs, Nurses, Nursing Students, and Medical Students
* Camp Cayuga: Private, coed, nonsectarian, sleepaway camp for children ages 6-16.
* Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania. Less than 3 hours from NYC & Philadelphia.
* ACA accredited camp. Same family ownership since 1963.
* This summer Mid-June to Mid-August.
* We are seeking 14 licensed professionals and students in-training who are suitably qualified to monitor and care for the health & well-being of our campers and staff.
* Medical Staff includes RNs, NPs, PAs, LPNs, EMTs, MDs, Nursing Students, and Medical Students
* Staff have experience with children and young adults in the areas of health and medical emergencies.
* Staff respond to campers with sensitivity, and have the ability to enjoy working with them daily.
* One Health Center on each campus (Junior Campus & Teen Campus).
* Private bedroom with private bathroom for each professional.
* Health Centers are staffed with a total of 8 nurses and assistants.
* Staffed 24/7.
* Equipped to provide first-aid and minor treatment.
* Modern & comfortable, featuring a treatment room, isolation room, separate sleeping quarters (with private bathrooms) for boys and girls, and a kitchenette.
* Both Health Centers feature internet access.
* To see all camp facilities, go to ‘Facilities List’ on our website.
MEDICAL STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide medical, health, educational, and professional guidance to campers & staff.
* Maintain a healthy camp population by promoting & stressing good health habits.
* Prevent incidence and spread of disease.
* Alleviate accidents by promoting and enforcing the camp’s safety & health policies.
* Provide an active presence in the camp community and interact with campers.
* Supervise sanitation & safety practices throughout the camp.
* Prepare quality reports and maintain accurate records of all injuries, illnesses, medications administered, and treatments rendered.
* Assist in the 24-hour supervision of the Health Center.
* Work together as a team with the other nurses (typically a team of 8);
* Possess a good sense of humor, and the ability to laugh!
* Note: ‘Sick Call’ takes place after each meal and again at bedtime.
* Good salary & travel allowance.
* Tipping is permitted. Gratuities range between $500-$1500.
* All meals, lodging, and laundry services are provided.
* Gain valuable experience in helping children learn & grow.
* Work with high-caliber staff from all over the world.
* Join us, and make a positive impact upon the lives of our campers!
* The rewards you’ll gain at Cayuga this summer will last forever!
HOW TO APPLY
* Complete the online application at www.campcayuga.com.
* Questions? Telephone: 908-470-1224, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We encourage you to apply.
OTHER INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS
* All Land & Water Sports
* Foil Fencing
* Horseback Riding (English & Western)
* Skateboarding & Inline Skating
* Martial Arts
* Flying Trapeze
* Circus Arts
* Swim Instructors (WSI)
* Pottery Wheel Operation
* Survival Tactics
* Model Rocketry
* Rock Climbing & Rappelling
* Zip Line
* Bungee Trampoline Jumping
* Weight Training
* Exercise & Fitness
* Dance & Ballet
* Music: Guitar, Keyboards, Drums
* Mountain Biking
* Arts & Crafts
* Silk Screening
* Fabric Painting
* Cooking Classes
* Hiking & Backpacking
* Roller Hockey
* Field Hockey
* Bubble Soccer
* Flag Football
* Animal Care
* Petting Zoo
* Digital Photography
* Video Game Room
* Academic Tutors & ESL