Camp Wekeela is a premiere overnight Maine co-ed camp on a mountain lake setting. We are
hiring RN’s and nursing students for the upcoming summer.
- Great salary, room, board and travel. Flexible dates (June 12-July 25,
July 25-Aug 10).
- Have the summer of a lifetime in the beautiful state of Maine!
- Find out more and apply at www.campwekeela.com or call 201.612.5125 or email@example.com
Camp Nurse Job Description: The Camp Nurse is responsible for overseeing the health and safety of campers and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide health care to meet individual needs of camp staff and campers.
- Organize, maintain, and utilize adequate resources for serving the health and medical needs of the campers and staff.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records according to state and American Camp Association Standards.
- Oversee First Aid procedures and supplies.
- Ensure a staff orientation session is delivered on medical services.
- Screen all campers and staff who are arriving and departing camp.
- Supervise sanitary conditions throughout camp.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: ・
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a Maine license or compact license as required by state law. If applicable, refer to the Compact State Reciprocacy Guide (https://www.geteducated.com/careers/nurse-compact-states-guide/)
- CPR certified.
- Current First aid certification and experience in first aid and emergency management.
- Driver’s license.
- Experience in both children and adult illness/injury care.
- Desire to work with children and young adults.