The Capital Associates Program (CAP) Summer Internship is a highly selective 10-week internship program at Capital Group, one of the world’s leading investment management firms. At Capital Group, our mission is to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We invest in public companies and fixed-income securities around the globe and are challenged with bringing unique perspectives and long-term thinking to our research and decision making.
The mission of CAP is to develop great investors and future leaders within key operational roles at Capital Group. We do that by providing extensive structured training and an ability to work with and learn from experienced investors and associates.
The CAP summer offers you:
- The opportunity to explore careers in investment management through a meaningful assignment in one of our departments, while also collaborating with other summer associates on an investment group project.
- Full access to senior leaders across different departments and roles.
- Personalized career coaching, professional development, and customized training.
- Social and networking events with interns, associates, and senior leaders.
- A competitive compensation package.
- The chance to be considered for a full-time position in the CAP 3-year global rotational program.
Please submit the following documents:
- In lieu of a cover letter, please submit 1-2 paragraph answer to the question: If you were to receive a prestigious award, what would you want it to be for?
All majors are welcome, and a background in finance is not necessary. You must be approximately one year away from obtaining a bachelor’s degree to apply. Candidates must also have the right to work in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong or Singapore for the summer.
Deadline: October 25, 2020