We offer full summer internships across our offices in London, Greenwich (CT), New York, Singapore and Hong Kong. The internships typically run from mid-June to late August. As an intern, you will be assigned to a trading, strategy, or risk management desk and you will work closely with researchers and traders on the evaluation of financial variables, market conditions, and economic data and trends, leading directly to trading decisions. Additionally, you will work on a project to be presented to senior management towards the end of your internship. We develop our colleagues through coaching and training to help them build long-term careers with us.
We have a multi-year record of offering exceptionally qualified individuals, upon completion of their internship, full-time opportunities in trading, strategy and risk management. Interns who perform especially well during the summer will automatically become candidates for the CELT full-time entry-level programme (see the “Graduates” page), and may be offered a position at the end of summer or shortly thereafter.
What we look for:
- Students in their penultimate or final year working towards undergraduate, masters, or doctoral degrees
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills accompanied by critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- A consistently strong academic record
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in working in a highly dynamic environment