Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 30 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a full time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) at our Upland, PA location. Please note, travel throughout our 7 Delaware County Offices are required for this position.
The NP or PA acts as a physician extender and assists in coordinating all aspects of patient care. The physician extender is committed to providing high-quality, patient centered care. They are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting patient care, oftentimes advising patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or providing case management.
- Analyzes and interprets patients’ histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Orders, performs, and/or interprets the results of diagnostic tests.
- Responsibilities will be split between the office and the hospital.
- EKG rhythm identification and interpretation.
- Maintain patient confidentiality in all circumstances.
- Completing peer to peer reviews as per insurance requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Cardiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Must be familiar with medical emergencies brought on by stress testing and react accordingly.
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.