WHAT IS CARICLUB?
CariClub is social impact and networking platform that connects young professionals with junior board positions on nonprofits around the country. We are an early-stage, high-growth startup with 25+ corporate clients that include Citigroup, Deloitte, and Unilever. We are looking to grow our team quickly and internship positions will be considered first as preferred future hires.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
CariClub is looking for highly motivated, sharp and curious minds who are passionate about harnessing technology for good. We want you to ask questions, have your own ideas, bring suggestions to the table and think different.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
A few things – this is after all, a startup. Work directly with our Director of Business Development to:
- Analyze CariClub sales pipeline and outbound strategy to improve inefficiencies
- Conduct industry analysis to identify high probability leads
- Expand CariClub’s nonprofit outreach; prospect and develop strategic partnerships
- Build CariClub awareness through social media and other marketing channels
- Uncover and possibly attend new opportunities, conferences, and events relating to new business development for CariClub
- Provide constant feedback to enhance the CariClub product
WHAT’S THE TEAM LIKE?
We’re a collaborative, open door, passionate and nimble team. If you’ve got quick wit, read interesting stuff (books, news, blogs etc), have incredible drive and like a good happy hour, you’ll fit right in.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
We’re happy to be flexible to work with your class schedule. We ask for approximately 10 hours a week. This will be an entirely remote experience.
CAN YOU RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT?
Yes! You will gain a wealth of knowledge in startup sales, structure, development, and product. We will be sure to provide any necessary documentation for you to receive credit for your time here.
WHAT COULD THIS LEAD TO?
Backed by renowned investors, CariClub will be in high-growth mode this Summer. We will be hiring and if you demonstrate incredible initiative, have new and interesting ideas and are a seamless fit, this could very well translate into a full-time opportunity in the future.