CB Design Group is a growing energetic architecture firm with offices located in Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania. We specialize in new buildings and complex renovations of healthcare facilities. At CB Design Group, we pride ourselves in developing strong relationships with our clients, consultants and contractors. These connections enable us to work as a collaborative team to create design solutions that respond to the context, economics and schedule of each project.
Our Alexandria, Virginia office is currently seeking a motivated and talented architectural intern with strong technical skills to join our studio.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Work experience in an architecture office is a plus.
· Professional fluency in English is required.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Strong skills using Revit and AutoCAD in an office is a plus.
· Experience preparing design presentations.
· Knowledge of modeling and rendering programs including Rhino 3D, Maya, 3DStudio Max, etc. a plus.
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Bluebeam Revu.
DESIGN SENSIBILITY, INTERPERSONAL, AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
· Strong design skills and contemporary design sensibilities.
· Self-directed, with a strong work ethic and a high level of initiative.
· Good communication ability and excellent critical thinking skills.
· Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
· The ability to work well within a project team structure.
· Demonstrated leadership skills.