Make a difference every day by joining our team as a Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS)!
Excellent experience after college graduation to start a career making a difference every day with individuals with special needs!
CCRES is an industry leader working in partnership with the Home and Community Services (H&CS) program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) to provide the highest quality behavioral health services to children with special needs and their families.
The Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) position is a field employee position providing one-to-one emotional and behavioral interventions to children/adolescents in need of Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services, otherwise known as “wraparound” services. We specialize in serving children primarily diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders as well as other special needs diagnoses.
- Provide one-to-one assistance to children/adolescents with behavior disorders in the school, home and community setting based on medical needs of the client.
- Prompt interventions in the areas of: behavior management, conflict resolution, anger management, and peer interaction skills based on the treatment plan goals provided by a Behavior Specialist Consultant (Master’s Level Clinician).
- Collect daily data and document progress notes in a prescribed format for each session with the child/adolescent.
Experience / Education Requirements:
Requires one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related human services field (Psychology, Social Work, Education, Criminal Justice, Sociology, Communicative Disorders, etc.) with no previous work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in unrelated field, with the equivalent of at least 1 year of full-time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children/adolescents.
- Associates degree, or 60 college credits, with at least 3 years of full-time equivalent paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with children/adolescents.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Official College Transcript
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal background clearance (FBI) (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Sexual Misconduct/ Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168)
- Benefits for employees working 25 or more hours per week will be eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental and Life & Short-term Disability Insurance.
- CCRES 403 (b) Retirement Savings Plan – 3% matching contribution.
- Discount Membership at the YMCA.
- Educational partnerships with Saint Joseph’s University, Eastern University and Capella University.
- Employees are eligible to receive compensation for required trainings.
- Longevity bonus awarded to employees for 5-years of service.
- Gift card raffle on pay-day Fridays.
Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) position starts at $18.00/hr and progresses to $19.75/hr (W-2 employment)
Employees are eligible to receive compensation for supervision, training and travel stipend (between client locations).
403 (b) with employer match available. EOE.