Process Mining Consultant Intern
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
You actively drive Celonis’ expansion and work in project teams to kick-start our customers’ process mining journey. You make digital business processes transparent and harmonize our customers’ gigantic data flows by using our Celonis Process Mining Technology and by applying the most up-to-date extraction and transformation methods within the After Sales Processes. You are involved in our implementation projects with process data of varying degrees and complexity and for customers across industries.
After the successful evaluation and preparation of the process data, you connect the respective on-premise/ Cloud systems with our software. You extract and transform customers’ data and design process- and customer-specific analyses.
Over the course of our projects, you expertly handle our customers’ individual needs and actively participate in customer workshops.
- … are a student of mathematics, business administration, economics or a comparable degree program with outstanding performance
- … have already gained substantial know-how in Business Intelligence and data analytics
- … enjoy working with customers and have awesome presentation and communication skills
- … have ideally gained first experiences in programming, working with databases
- … count demonstrating initiative, working independently, and thinking out of the box as the main characteristics you feature and seek in a job
- … like discussing hot new topics and technology with colleagues
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing technology-unicorn in the world
- … offer the world’s most powerful tool for analyzing and optimizing IT-supported business processes and data volumes
- … are pioneers and market leader in the area of Process Mining
- … are distinguished by an unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere combined with great professionalism and self-responsible work
- … are looking forward to your application!