Solution Engineering Intern
Remote, San Francisco
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Solution Engineer Intern, you will analyze real data from our customers to increase transparency in business processes of any kind and utilize our Celonis Process Mining Technology in different proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate the value our software generates. You are able to support your future colleagues by generating conclusive examples and scenarios during this trial project and focus on the most relevant KPIs to convince our customers of its performance and benefits.
In doing so, you react to individual needs of customers from various industries and in conclusion present together with your team the findings in front of managers and decision makers. By outlining and mapping strategic concepts and use cases – you help guide our international expansion, support the further development of our team and help prepare for our IPO.
- … are a student of Data science/ IT-based business administration / economics / engineering / business analytics or of a comparable program
- … already have gained experience in consulting and are highly interested in Data Science and Big Data
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- … possess a good understanding of complex business processes
- … are characterized by strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with potential customers
- … bring knowledge in SQL or related database query languages
- … are very engaged and visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- … see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining – the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.