Entry Level Network Engineer
Networking: Roles & Responsibilities of Networking:
- Network Foundation: Basics of Routing, Static Routing, EIGRP, OSPF, Redistribution.
- Basics of switching, VLAN and Inter-VLAN Routing, Spanning Tree Protocol, HSRP.
- Advanced Training: Ticketing Tools, Vendor/ISP interaction, Troubleshooting.
- Advanced troubleshooting Scenarios Common Troubleshooting Tools.
- Introduction to ticket and purpose, Incident Management, Change Management, HP Service Manager.
- AWS Overview: AWS Storage, AWS EC2