Roles & Responsibilities of Java Developer:
- Basic Working Knowledge of C, C++, OOP’S Concept, SQL, PLSQL,
- Apply new technologies such as Spring Web flow, Spring MVC and other Spring technologies.
- Technical skills and good knowledge in Java/J2EE programming languages.
- Client server / web-based programming development environments.
- Demonstrated track record of strong analysis, design and implementation capabilities
- Experience with day-to-day team use of Git and SVN.
- Strong understanding of REST API design and consumption.
- Understanding and experience in concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration and Delivery, database architecture.
- Demonstrated proficiency developing applications using:
b) Interfaces to Stored Procedures and SQL to JDBC framework
c) REST Microservices
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills.