Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a per diem, part-time and full-time Registered Nurse to join our team at multiple locations in Delaware:
– Waymart State Correctional Institution – Waymart, Pennsylvania.
– Philadelphia Department of Prisons – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
– Howard R Young Correctional Institute – Wilmington, DE
– Sussex Correctional Institute – Georgetown, DE
– Baylor Women’s Correctional Institute – New Castle, DE
The RN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Registered Nurses work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Pennsylvania RN license or ability to obtain license
- Current CPR
- Corrections experience not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
If interested, please reach out to Meghan Springer:
Or apply on our website: www.centurionjobs.com