Charles Thayne Capital is a lower middle market private equity firm that was founded in 2020. We are a growth-oriented investor with a focus on industries and business models that are driven by technology and innovation. Our approach puts a heavy emphasis on leadership and data science, and our platform typically invests $25M to $75M+ in minority and majority equity capital. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial culture, team-oriented approach and willingness to take risks. For more information about the firm, please visit www.charlesthayne.com.
We are seeking to bring on a summer intern and hire one full-time Associate to join our Chicago office. The job responsibilities will include research, sourcing, portfolio management and deal execution. You will be working directly with the Managing Partners of the firm and the small nature of our team will give you opportunities that you wouldn’t normally get at a larger firm.
Candidates should possess:
- Demonstrated interest and experience in technology, private equity, venture capital, investment management, investment banking, or consulting
- Presence and poise with excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Quantitative and written aptitude. The ability to communicate complex, well-researched information in an easy-to-understand and actionable format, with necessary charts and visuals.
- A strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail and a self-starter mentality
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn
- Demonstrated academic and professional track record of outstanding achievements
- Self-awareness, high integrity and a team first attitude
To be considered, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Brian Gornick & Matt Marsh
Charles Thayne Capital