About Charlie Health
When it comes to mental health and addiction, there cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution. Charlie Health offers a powerful, fully digital team-based approach, which allows each client access to personalized solutions and a variety of different mental health specialists.
Our team of psychiatrists, yoga therapists, CBT/DBT therapists, nutritionists and art therapists blend the best of traditional medicine with a holistic approach to full-person care. Our evidenced-based program empowers our clients to recover through a familiar and comfortable digital medium – wherever they are.
We are seeking a talented clinical administrator to support our team with day-to-day non-patient facing responsibilities, including meticulous spreadsheet tracking. This individual is given the opportunity to work alongside an exceptional team of industry leaders and become a critical member of a rapidly expanding team.
- Use excel spreadsheets to track client attendance
- Partner with admissions team to ensure all clients are accounted for in spreadsheets and in EMR
- Track and monitor alumni group
- Set up all group links in EMR, and send to all clients on a weekly basis
- Monitor text reminders, removing old patients and adding new patients
- Utilize patient communication portal to remind any patients of appointments
- Create all appointment links for incoming patients
- Monitor the outcomes software for errors
- Track all expiring surveys, add to spreadsheets to ensure surveys are given to each patient on time
- Bachelor’s Degree 3.5 GPA or above
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Gsuite, Zoom, Slack, Dropbox
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong critical thinking
- Proactive self-started and natural multitasker
- Passion for healthcare services