Remote Spanish Master’s Level Mental Health Therapist, Counselor or Social Worker
Clients receive services mainly in person within the community, with some telehealth options available. There is no requirement to go to an office for administrative tasks or supervision; everything is done online or onsite with the client.
Earn Up to $81,900
Benefits & Free Clinical Supervision for Licensure
Chrysalis Health is a leading provider of behavioral healthcare with over 25 years of experience serving clients, and we are excited to welcome both new graduates and experienced therapists to our team!
As a clinician at Chrysalis Health, you will have the opportunity to provide individual and family therapy to a diverse population, including children, adolescents, adults, and families. While most of the therapy sessions will be conducted in-person, we also offer some telehealth options to provide flexibility and convenience for our clients.
One of the benefits of joining Chrysalis Health is our commitment to tailoring your clinical journey to your experience and goals. Whether you are a recent graduate looking for mentorship and professional growth, or an experienced therapist seeking a supportive and collaborative environment, we strive to provide an environment that nurtures your career development.
Robust Benefits to meet all your needs:
- FREE Clinical Supervision for Professional Licensure: Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Choose your own hours, create your schedule based on your needs while meeting client needs.
- Ability to earn more based on additional service hours with our Fee for Service and Accelerated Pay Rate Structure
- Health Insurance with employer contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary GAP insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including accrual every pay period and bonus opportunities.
- 401k with employer match
- FREE Continuing Education Units CEU’s
- Professional growth opportunities, including progression into clinical management.
At Chrysalis Health, we value diversity, inclusivity, and cultural competency, and we provide high-quality behavioral healthcare services to our clients. If you are passionate about helping individuals and families improve their mental health and well-being, we invite you to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of our clients.
- Compassionate, engaging, and have a strong desire to help others.
- Education: Master’s degree from an accredited university or college in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or related field.
- Flexibility to provide services in client homes, schools, and other community settings.
- Ability to flex hours to meet client scheduling needs.
- Ability to learn and document in a robust electronic medical records platform.
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Chrysalis Health also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Chrysalis Health during the interview process.