Chubb Associate Program – Audit Risk Analyst(Job Number: 334721)
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
About our Chubb Associate Program
Chubb is looking for professionals with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics, or MIS to join our Chubb Associate Program, an early career development program. This is a permanent full-time position and a compelling opportunity to join a global, growing, financially stable and successful company. As the industry leader, Chubb is an employer of choice for students aspiring to develop a meaningful career in a fast-paced, diverse company with offices in most major US cities.
At Chubb, we have designed our Chubb Associate Program to hone your skills and talents, to help you reach your career goals. By joining the Chubb Associate Program, you will be part of an experience that supports the well-rounded development of critical business skills which in turn contributes to the future success of our company. Our blended program is designed to include hands-on business assignments in a variety of disciplines, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with many of our senior executives. As part of this program you will receive:
- Business training unique to a career at Chubb;
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry;
- Interpersonal effectiveness training to help you gain strong communication and interactive skills;
- Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
You, along with your program peers, form a unique community of achievers who we believe will become the future leaders of Chubb.
This Risk Analyst position is an entry level position within Internal Audit. It offers a chance to join a broadly diversified global insurance and reinsurance provider with a culture of excellence and remarkable growth potential. The Internal Audit Department plays a vital role in evaluating the design and effectiveness of control processes throughout the organization. The business knowledge and control assessment skills developed in the Internal Audit Department will position the successful candidate for a broad range of career opportunities within Chubb. In addition, the Chubb Excellence core training curriculum and our internal training program will help create the foundation for developing leadership competencies. For the individual who is naturally curious, analytical, and enjoys challenging assignments, we are offering the opportunity for a promising future that comes with working for an industry leader.
The successful candidate will assist in the planning and delivery of reviews and testing. The role is necessary to support the Chubb Audit plan. This will require an individual with a good knowledge of controls, understanding of data analysis T, good written and oral skills, attention to detail and the desire to learn and take on new roles.
- Execute operational and financial audits under supervision
- Use data analytical tools and innovative software to survey operations, document risks, and related controls Evaluate the effectiveness of key controls
- Identify control weakness and develop value-added audit comments and recommendations for improvement with operating management
- Assist in supporting integrated operational audits within Chubb
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related major (Accounting, Finance, MIS) in process or completed
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Willingness to travel 15%, with some international travel
- Must be a team player
- Computer literacy essential with knowledge of data reporting tools (including QlikView) a plus
- Property/Casualty Accounting experience or public accounting or internal audit a plus
Who are we looking for?
Successful professionals at Chubb come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company. They also have some things in common and these attributes will lead to your success at Chubb:
- Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments under pressure
- Practical intellectual adaptability: capable and successful at adapting to new knowledge
- Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
- Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
- Interpersonal/team skills: works effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Self-leadership: an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
- Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
- Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
How to apply?
We post open roles to Handshake and Chubb’s website. Click here to look for openings and apply.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Work Locations – Philadelphia – 510 Walnut St Philadelphia 19106
Job – Internal Audit