About Cimarron Healthcare Capital
Cimarron Healthcare Capital is a premier lower middle-market private equity firm located in Salt Lake City, Utah and is currently raising its second fund of $150 million. The firm was founded in 2015 to provide critical capital and partnership to owners and operators of healthcare businesses in a corner of the market underserved by professional investors. Our team’s collective experience, networks and approach drive the most value for those with whom we partner. We target healthcare investments in companies with EBITDA between $2 and $10 million throughout the United States. For additional information, please refer to our website: www.cimarronhc.com.
Fall Internship Opportunity
Cimarron is looking to bring on two analyst interns for the Fall 2021 semester. The internship provides unique experience in private equity investing, opportunities to develop analytical skills such as financial modeling, and excellent mentorship. Within the last year, Cimarron has offered full-time Associate positions to its Spring interns upon return of their two-year investment banking experiences. Cimarron seeks to employ driven, ambitious, and humble candidates who desire healthcare investing experience and can work 10-20 hours or more per week during the Fall 2021 semester. Work location will be remote.
Applicants of all majors are welcome to apply; however, priority will be given to those students who have completed a Junior year internship in Investment Banking or Management Consulting.
• Target, screen, and evaluate potential investment opportunities
• Evaluate, research, and present theme-based market research and industry due diligence on attractive healthcare categories and investment opportunities based on specific criteria
• Conduct sourcing and business development activities
• Participate in calls with bankers, brokers, and business owners interested in discussing investment ideas and partnerships
• As available, work on live deals and strategic projects within the existing portfolio of investments
• Help as needed with any other tasks and projects
• A strong interest in working in private equity or finance
• Undergraduate Seniors (or rising Seniors)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proactive, self-starter with exemplary interpersonal skills
• Record of outstanding leadership with strong personal and academic achievements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply on Handshake or send your resume and a brief cover letter describing your background and interest in the position to Austen Ebenger email@example.com. Deadline is 5:00pm on August 27, 2021.