About Circa Health Capital Partners
Circa Health is a single purpose private equity fund formed to acquire a healthcare business and grow it while fully harnessing value-based care and digital health. Circa Health is backed by ten limited partners and is seeking businesses with annual revenues between $5 and $75 million.
About the Internship:
Private Equity Interns shadow and learn from Circa Health’s entrepreneur at every stage of the search process: research, outreach, business model evaluation and company due diligence. This comprehensive experience gives interns insight into a variety of industries and companies.
Circa Health can connect interns with resources, recruiters, and career advice at firms such as: Bain & Co, McKinsey & Co, Deloitte, and EY, as well as advise on further educational opportunities (elite law and business schools).
Interns Learn How To:
- Screen & find company information on potential acquisition targets
- Interface with brokers & bankers to source opportunities
- Conduct research to identify & evaluate industry niches
- Analyze financial statements & business models
- This Internship Program is open to current students who can receive course credit from their university
- Commitment of 20 – 40 hours/week for at least 12 weeks
- Interns may work remotely in the near term and eventually of our office in Washington, DC
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in finance, entrepreneurship, and healthcare
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Flexible schedule
- Technical & career workshops
- Mentorship from entrepreneurs
- Professionals with experience in PE, IB, corporate law & consulting